Pan grilled vegetables coin
Oil 30 ml Wheat flour 60 gm Semolina 15 gm Potato 30 gm Onion 30 gm Garlic 2 cloves Green chill 2 nos Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp Carrot 20 gm Capsicum 20 gm Coriander leaves 5 gm Amul cheese 40 gm
Lemon juice 10 ml Tomato 30 gm Coriander leaves 20 gm Green chillies 1 or 2 Garlic 2 cloves
- Steps to make
1. Make a dough of wheat flour and semolina semi hard texture. Keep it resting for 15 minutes.
2. Next boil the potatoes and mash them.
3.Chop garlic, onion, capsicum, coriander leaves and grate the carrot.
4. Heat 10 ml oil in a kadhai, add chopped garlic saute for 30sec,
add chopped onion saute for 60sec,
add carrot, capsicum, mash potato, salt, turmeric powder and coriander leaves.
Mix it all together and cook for 1 minute.
5. Remove cooked vegetables from the pan and cool it.
6.Make a chapati on the rolling pad, cut it in square or rectangular shapes. 7.Spread cooked vegetables on the chapati, grate Amul cheese on top
8. Now roll it like Frankie and cut it in 1/2inch thick slices
9. Take another pan with 20ml oil and pan fry the slices, cook them from both sides and remove.
- For chutney- Grind all the ingredients together and it will be ready.
- For presentation- grate some cheese on top of pan-fried vegetable slice.
- Chef Vijay Mishra has completed a Bachelor's in culinary, from the 1995-1998 batch of IISM - Ranchi . Since 1998 continuously working with 5 star Hotel chains. He has helped in pre-opening of various hotels and restaurants and has an expertise in multi cuisine food.